Dell make a come back

I have not been terribly nice about Dell, but a recent problem with a disk that failed which started badly with some poor communication got much better and ended with a complete star called Anne from Ireland who really couldn't do enough for me. She even got a list of all the contact details I would ever need, checked they still worked and tested the correct key press to get through the automated queuing rubbish that seem so prevalent these days.
It was all above and beyond and fills me with a little hope for the future. I just hope Dell can now live up to my expectations that have been so expertly raised by the rather nice Anne from Ireland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting DNS entries

Enterprise Vault - Failed Exchange Task

Windows Phone to iPhone - a painful transition